mardi 30 décembre 2014

Where to learn something about "application architecture / design"? [on hold]

sorry for my poor English and let's get down to business.


I am setting about writing a notepad application in C++, but this time I would like to do it decently. So far in every program I have written I've put an enormous while(true) loop in main function. In the loop there was the whole code for event handling etc. Yeah, it looks, feels and is terrible.


As a rookie coder I don't know any better, so this time I would like to write an application like a pro. Thus I need to learn something about this "code desing" (??). The problem is that I don't even know what this is called, so I can't really google it. I tried "code design", "code architecture" but all in vain.


I would really appreciate any help.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire