mercredi 31 décembre 2014

the best place to refresh design patterns in .net knowledge [on hold]

after 3 years break Im comming back to .net. I would like to spend some time and refresh my knowledge, learn a little bit of new features and so on.


Im lookin for all in one place, resource where in systematical way I can learn all from: http://www.dofactory.com/


C#, WPF MVVM Pattern?, ASP.Net WebForms MVP Pattern, ASP.Net MVC, WinForms - MVP pattern? WCF,


design patterns in all


etc.


I found this site, it looks quite ok but I dont know if it is the best solution possible and what are the alternatives.


I find it really dificult to get all the knowledge from msdn as I cant figure out how to navigate there. Microsoft has dozens of websites with documentation and it is not user friendly.


Thank for any help


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire