jeudi 5 octobre 2023

Which possible architecture should I use if I working on Micro-Frontend and Micro-Services?

I decided to create a project for insurance domain and in that project, I defined 15-20 micro-services.

Back-end

  • Micro-Service_1
  • Micro-Service_2
  • Micro-Service_3
  • Micro-Service_n

Front-end

  • Micro-Front-end_1
  • Micro-Front-end_2
  • Micro-Front-end_n

Refer following diagram is just an example of how micro-services will communicate to each other.

enter image description here

Each micro front-end will communicate with each micro-service.

  • micro-fronted 1 ----> micro-service 1
  • micro-fronted 2 ----> micro-service 2

enter image description here

The scope of the project is wide.

So while working with micro-fronted and micro-service which architecture should I prefer?

Here I'm not expecting exact match of architecture instead of that looking for possible architecture that should I use over micro-services.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire