vendredi 19 novembre 2021

Design pattern for checking multiple conditions

I'm trying to figure out if there is a design pattern for the below scenario.

I have two types of objects say List<JobApplicant> jobApplicants and List<Job> jobs, I wanted to select all jobs for which a JobApplicant is eligible, eligibility criteria can be multiple like JobApplicant and job skills are matching, experience, location, etc. it can be multiple.

After running all kinds of eligibility criteria I can get all job lists for which a JobApplicant is eligible. I tried implementing this with the simple eligibility condition, but the condition will keep increasing when there is new eligibility comes.

Are there any design patterns that can describe such a system and/or help on this to make it generic so that we can keep adding more eligibility criteria to filter desired jobs for an applicant.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire