mardi 24 novembre 2020

Why a Pattern (design pattern) must describe a relationship?

I'm learning design patterns and I'm reading the book: JavaScript Design Patterns by Addy Osmani. Explaining how a pattern must be considered as a real pattern, he writes this as a part of the rules:

It must describe a relationship: In some cases it may appear that a pattern describes a type of module. Although an implementation may appear this way, the official description of the pattern must describe much deeper system structures and mechanisms that explain its relationship to code.

But I don't get it. I don't understand what he means with "type of module" and why a pattern must describe a much deeper system structures.

If anyone could explain me in a better way what he meant I'd appreciate it!

This is the link of the book.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire