mercredi 24 juillet 2019

Return Status Code from Service to Controller Web API

Let's say I have an architecture Controller -> Service -> Repository etc Right now my code in the controller looks like this.

GetPlayers(){

if(playerService.verification1()) return NotFound ("message 1");

if(playerService.verification2()) return NotFound ("message 2");

if(playerService.verification3()) return BadRequest("bad request message");

if(playerService.verification4()) return Ok(players);

You get the idea. My controllers have some logic also. I want to have something like this in the controller methods "playerService.DoStuff(); Return Status code with Object (if any)"

What's the best way to do this? I know that the controllers should have very few lines.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire