dimanche 26 novembre 2017

Design Pattern for Angular 2 and beyond

I am newbie developer and I am learning angular for 3 months now. As part of my learning, i have come to know about OOPS design patterns and I am learning them slowly, day by day.
During the process of learning angular and getting my head around Component architecture and use of Rxjs library which heavily rely on Observer pattern. I am just completely overwhelmed by the things I have to learn Rxjs, Reactive Programming, Functional Programming, thinking in component architecture.
I tried to find out design patterns for angular in order to understand the basic concepts for creating a good system design for the angular application but couldn't find any.
Now all I want from you guys as an angular developer, who has wrapped his head around the concepts of angular is in terms of data bindings, routing, and all the syntax part and wanting to take the next step.
How to be a good developer in Angular, so that I can help my team in designing angular application the way it should be designed harnessing the reactive paradigm, component architecture. I am not sure about the title of my question and I will change it if you can suggest me some meaningful and expressive title to convey the info.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire