lundi 27 février 2017

C# MVC Application Design

I have couple of external applications (about 12). Each application may be hosted on multiple server. In total I have around 300 servers. On daily basis I am retrieving data from all these servers and I am importing data to MSSQL server database. External application store stored data in MSSQL database, MySQL database, Oracle database, UNIX, SharePoint site or information may be delivered in flat files to our server. Currently I have separate console application which retrieves data from each application. Each console application is run by SQL job. Additionally for some applications/servers I am creating reports and sending further via email, publishing to SharePoint or uploading to FTP. I would like to create one application from which I could manage all these processes. In the future I am going to modify data in these application so beside retrieving data I will also perform updates and deletetions. Can anyone provide me guideline what approach/design pattern should I use?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire