mardi 29 novembre 2016

iOS MVVM architecture

I would like to ask you guys about MVVM architecture on iOS using Swift. Basically I got to know what is Model, ViewModel and ViewController. Now to the point:

The goal is to make TableViewController with viewModel's data. If I say that I want to make a list of cars then my viewModel should represent the data for one car or for all cars? Referring to this example he puts the data into AppDelegate - but I'm not convinced if it is a good place. When I would like to supply my TableViewController with the data from Database - how it should be made from architectural point of view?

Do you know some good and advanced example to have a look?

I also had a look on VIPER, cleanSWIFT, but I want to check them all and see the differences.

I'm so tired of using MVC pattern where I haven't implemented neither unit test.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire